Minor Parents

A social worker will provide an assessment of a minor parent’s needs whenever the county is notified of a birth to a minor. Minors who are receiving public assistance must have an on-going open case with a social worker for monitoring and service provision. Minor parents who are not receiving public assistance can request service as well.