Services & Responsibilities
This office provides services to all veterans and their dependents. The Veterans Services office is open from 8:00AM–4:30PM, Monday through Thursday.
Federal Benefits- 1-800-827-1000
- Disability Compensation
- Pension (Veterans and Widows)
- Home Loans
- Burial Benefits
- Hospitalization & Health Care
- Monthly Subsistence
- Emergency Medical Care
- Dental Care
- Optical Care
- Ex POW License Plates
ATTENTION GULF WAR VETERANS:
Effective August 2nd, 2021, the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA) will start processing disability claims related to particulate matter. The DVA will be processing claims for asthma, rhinitis, and sinusitis on a presumptive basis for those who served in the Southwest Asia theater. You can access the full press release here
If you or a veteran you know fits the prerequisites of these claims, please feel free to contact this office to schedule an appointment!
ENJOY OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Stay up to date on the current events taking place within the local veteran community as well as the Department of Veterans Affairs by clicking the link below. The newsletter will also cover miscellaneous topics such as stories of heroes, monthly observances, and other topics related to the military community.
- Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs - (888) 546-5838 (toll-free)
- LinkVet - Your Link to Experts - The Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA) offers the LinkVet call center provided by trained staff. The line will roll to Crisis Connection counselors for 24-hour, seven days a week coverage (including holidays) for immediate crisis intervention and psychological counseling.
- Get information on Benefits, Healthcare, Education, and Reintegration
- Telephone Help
- Online Chat with Experts
The Nobles County Veterans Office offers free van rides to VA Medical Center Appointments. Please schedule a week in advance at (507) 295-5292
Veterans Service Officer
315 Tenth St.
PO Box 757
Worthington, MN 56187
(507) 295-5292 (p)
(507) 372-8363 (f)
Hours of Operation