At Nobles County Community Services, good health in our communities is the core value we strive to achieve. Our Public Health staff provides accurate information and quality service, enabling the residents of Nobles County to lead healthy lifestyles for themselves and their families. “It is what we do collectively, in our community, and personally that will move us from individuals and as a state towards a healthier future.”
- Environmental Health
- Health Promotion
- Car Seat Program
- Home Visiting
- Child and Teen Check Ups
- Immunization Program
- Emergency Preparedness
Phone Contact Process
If this is an emergency, call 911.
- If you are ill, call your health care provider.
- For a poisoning emergency,call the Minnesota Poison Control System at 1-800-222-1222.
- During business hours, to reach the Minnesota Department of Health, call 651-201-5000 or 1-888-345-0823, or for TTY: 651-201-5797
- If you are a physician calling about an infectious disease,please call 651-201-5414 or 1-877-676-5414, anytime.
- To report a natural or manmade emergency that may have serious public health consequences for the community, call the local public health office at 507-295-5213.
For appointments for WIC, Immunizations, and Refugee Health please call:
(507) 372-5094 (f)
Public Health Staff
Public Health Nurse Supervisor