Minnesota Statute 325F.733, any precious metal dealer desiring to engage in or transact business as such in any county of this state shall file an application for a license for that purpose with the auditor of the county in which the dealer desires to do business. Precious metals include but are not limited to silver, gold, platinum. Please see Minnesota Statute below for more information.
- $50.00 (cash, check, or cashier check)
- Checks payable to: Nobles County Auditor-Treasurer.
- The Precious Metal licenses are good for the period of one year from the date of issuance.
Apply by mail
Send the completed application forms, necessary fees and additional required documents to:
Nobles County Auditor-Treasurer
PO Box 757
Worthington, MN 56187
Contact Nobles County Auditor-Treasurer’s office with questions. Our number is 507-295-5258.
- Complete the Application for Precious Metal Dealer License.
- Complete the Certificate of Compliance MN Workers Comp Law.