Normal Business Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
All transactions require a valid ID to process in our office. We can only process transactions or provide information for the registered owner of the account.
PRO-RATE CUSTOMERS: Apply for online access for your IRP/IFTA account. See the Motor Carrier Section at Minnesota Driver and Vehicle e-Services for Business. Otherwise, drop off the completed documents (listed below) at our counter or place them in the 24 hour drop box at Door #1 and staff will contact you when processing. Please email Tanya Echternach at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
Voided Check (required for EFT Authorization-pays state fees)
Appointments are encouraged for all Motor Vehicle transactions. Schedule your appointment at the below link using the following browsers: Edge, Safari, Firefox or Chrome. Make an Appointment
- Appointments will be given priority.
- Driver’s License and ID applications are processed from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Tab Renewals with a prebill (include valid insurance information), Title Transfers and Prorates may be processed by mail or via the 24 hour drop box at Door #1 (10th Street Door). Walk-ins will be taken in the order they arrive.
Driver’s License / ID Card
Minnesota has a few identification options for residents to choose from. Click the link below for Minnesota Licenses and ID Card options and requirements.
Driver and Vehicle Services
Driver’s License Pre-Application – Complete prior to your appointment. Bring in confirmation number along with all required documents to your appointment.
Vision Form– In lieu of taking the eye exam in our office, you may choose to have your eye professional complete this form. Return the form to our office at your scheduled appointment.
CDL Medical Self Certification Form– Complete and return to our office.
Disability Parking Certificate– Complete and return to our office. We will mail the certificate to you.
Other Driver’s License Forms – Forms may be returned to: Nobles County License Center, PO Box 757, Worthington, MN 56187
Other Motor Vehicle Forms – Forms may be returned to: Nobles County License Center, PO Box 757, Worthington, MN 56187
Minnesota State Exam Station
315 10th Street
Room 111 (1st Floor)
Worthington, MN 56187
- Knowledge Written Exam: Appointments or walk-ins; Appointments take priority. Make Appointments online at drive.mn.gov.
- * Only Mondays & Tuesdays, 8:00 am to 11:00 am; 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- Road Test: Appointments Only. Make Appointments Online at drive.mn.gov.
- * Tuesdays only, 8:00 am to 11:00 am; 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm