Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Appointments are encouraged for all Motor Vehicle transactions. Schedule your appointment at the below link using the following browsers: Edge, Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
Make an Appointment
- Appointments will be given priority. Driver’s License /ID applicants without an appointment must arrive by 3:00 p.m. and will be taken as time allows.
- Tab Renewals, Duplicate Titles, Title Transfers and Prorates may be processed by mail or via the 24 hour drop box at Door #1 (10th Street Door). Walk-ins will be taken as time allows.
Driver’s License / ID Card
If you are renewing a STANDARD Driver’s License or ID card, and NOT changing your name nor address, you may renew online. Once you complete the application with payment, you will receive your credential directly from the state. If you renew online, there is NO NEED to visit our office.
Driver and Vehicle Services
Driver’s License Pre-Application – Complete prior to your appointment. Bring in confirmation number along with all required documents to your appointment.
Vision Form– In lieu of taking the eye exam in our office, you may choose to have your eye professional complete this form. Return the form to our office at your scheduled appointment.
CDL Medical Self Certification Form– Complete and return to our office.
Disability Parking Certificate– Complete and return to our office. We will mail the certificate to you.
- Complete and return to our office with your phone number.
- We will contact you with the total amount due after it has been calculated.
- Once payment is received in our office, we will mail you license plates and registration (if applicable).
- You will receive your title in the mail from the state approximately 6-8 weeks after it has been processed.
- Complete and return to our office.
- Include a check or money order for $20.50.
- We will mail out your title to you.
Duplicate Plates and/or Stickers – Complete and return to our office.
- For Duplicate Plates, please include a check or money order for $19.00.
- For Duplicate Stickers, please include a check or money order for $12.50.
- We will mail them to you.
**** PRO-RATE CUSTOMERS – Please email Louise Naumann at firstname.lastname@example.org or place your documents in the 24 hour drop box at Door #1 with your name and phone number and our staff will contact you.
Forms may be returned to: Nobles County License Center, PO Box 757, Worthington, MN 56187
Nobles County Exam Station
You can now take the Class D Knowledge Test online at home. Go to drive.mn.gov, select “Take a Class D Knowledge Test” and follow the prompts to register.
Schedule your road exam by calling (651) 284-1000 or (651) 284-1234.