Chief County Election Official
- Officer authorized to accept affidavits of candidacy + monitors campaign finance reporting
- Voter registration record keeping.
- Prepare ballots for use in all elections in 40 county election precincts.
- Secure and distribute to all precincts, supplies and equipment required.
- Hold training sessions before each election for municipal and township clerks and election judges.\
- Nobles County Election Results
- State Wide Election Results
- Election Information – Minnesota Secretary of State
- Campaign Finance Reporting Information
- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Polling Place Finder
Absentee Ballot Application
Return this application as soon as possible to:
Nobles County Auditor-Treasurer’s office
Drop off: 315 10th Street, Worthington, MN 56187, or
Mail: P.O. Box 757, Worthington, MN 56187, or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please submit only 1 Minnesota Absentee Ballot Application per email), or
Questions please call: 507-295-5258