Go to mnvotes.org to find out the following information regarding voting:
- Am I registered to vote?
- Register to vote
- Where do I vote?
- Vote early by mail – request an absentee ballot
- Track my ballot
- What is on my ballot?
Additional Information for Candidates:
2022 State Primary Election Dates:
August 6th – Absentee voting (Auditor-Treasurer’s office open 10 AM to 3 PM).
August 9th – State Primary Election Day – Polls open from 7 AM to 8 PM in all Cities and from 10 AM to 8 PM in non-mail ballot Townships.
2022 State General Election Dates:
September 23rd – Early Voting begins for State General Election.
October 18th – Last day for voter to pre-register for November State General Election (Auditor-Treasurer’s office open until 5 PM).
November 5th – Absentee voting (Auditor-Treasurer’s office open 10 AM to 3 PM).
November 8th – State General Election Day – Polls open from 7 AM to 8 PM in all Cities and from 10 AM to 8 PM in non-mail ballot Townships
Vote Early By Mail:
To vote by mail, apply to have an absentee ballot mailed to you. If you have already applied for a General Election ballot, it will be mailed to you as soon as ballots become available.
Return this application as soon as possible to:
Nobles County Auditor-Treasurer’s Office
Drop off: 315 10th Street, Worthington, MN 56187, or
Mail: P.O. Box 757, Worthington, MN 56187, or
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please submit only 1 Minnesota Absentee Ballot Application per email), or
Questions please call: 507-295-5258
- Nobles County Election Results
- State Wide Election Results Special Primary Election 2022
- Election Information – Minnesota Secretary of State
- Campaign Finance Reporting Information
- Campaign Finance Reporting
- Polling Place Finder
- Affidavit of candidacy
- Mail Ballot Precincts
- Notice of Filing 2022
- 2022 City of Worthington Precinct Map
- 2022 County Commissioner District Map for City of Worthington
- 2022 County Commissioner District Map