Citizen Board and Committee Appointments

Are you interested in being a part of a board or committee within Nobles County? See our listing of available boards and fill out an application! If you have questions regarding any boards please contact the Nobles County Administration office and we will connect you to the right individual.

Application and Policy

Boards in need of new members:

  • Library Board
  • Nobles County Health and Human Services Advisory Committee
  • Kanaranzi-Little Rock Watershed Board of Managers
  • Developmental Achievement Center
  • Joint Planning Commission (Jt. Jurisdictional)
  • Planning Advisory Commission (Planning Commission)
  • Board of Adjustment (Zoning Board of Appeals)
  • Travel Southwest Minnesota, Inc (Explore SW Minnesota)

Thank you for your interest and willingness to serve!