Immunization Program

Nobles County, Minnesota

   Nobles County Mission

In cooperation with our citizens, we improve the quality of life for individuals, families and communities by fostering a healthy economy and environment in Nobles County.

Nobles County Community Health Services

318 Ninth St.
PO Box 189
Worthington, MN 56187

For appointments for WIC, Immunizations, and Refugee Health please call:

(507) 295-5360(p)
(507) 372-5094 (f)

Phone Contact Process

If this is an emergency, call 911.

  • If you are ill, call your health care provider.
  • For a poisoning emergency, call the Minnesota Poison Control System at 1-800-222-1222.
  • During business hours, to reach the Minnesota Department of Health, call 651-201-5000 or 1-888-345-0823, or for TTY: 651-201-5797
  • If you are a physician calling about an infectious disease, please call 651-201-5414 or 1-877-676-5414, anytime.
  • To report a natural or manmade emergency that may have serious public health consequences for the community, call the local public health office at 507-295-5213.

Nobles County Budget Online


Board of Appeal and Equalization - Agenda

Shots and Immunizations

Immunization Program

Public Health provides services for children and adults with immunization or vaccination needs that are not covered by insurance or MA. We also can provide education on vaccine safety. Everybody wants to make the right choices and do what is best for their children. As a community, there is also a need to protect the public’s health. Public Health recommends that you have your child immunized, but ultimately the decision is yours. Immunizations prevent the spread of communicable diseases among children and adults. Without immunizations, you or your child are at greater risk of catching one of the vaccinepreventable diseases: Diphtheria/Tetanus, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Haemophilus Infl uenza B (HiB), Measles/Mumps/Rubella, Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Pneumococcal, Polio, Varicella (Chickenpox), Meningitis and Humanpapillomavirus (HPV). These vaccines are supplied by the Minnesota Department of Health and are the same as those your doctor gives.